Frustrated parents and educators say kids don’t come with an instruction manual!
Join us from 1-3pm on November 17th @Core 21 in learning about the landmines that cause “fire in the brain” and how to change your environment from Chaos2Calm in this introductory Mini-Bootcamp.
This Mini-Bootcamp will touch on these Mad2Glad Blueprint Pillars:
- Pillar 1: Calm the Fire
- Pillar 2: 10 Hidden Landmines
- Pillar 3: Happy Chemicals
- Pillar 4: Red Light Parenting
- Pillar 5: Mad2Glad Discipline Protocol
- Pillar 6: Emotional Communication
- Pillar 7: Optimizing Daily Routines
- Pillar 8: Skills and Siblings
These tools and strategies work for neurotypical children and especially work well for intense-brain children! This Mini-Bootcamp will give frustrated parents and also educators a common strategy and language to develop a partnership and will give participants immediately useable tools to help bring the Chaos2Calm.